Skip to content
Your roof has wind damage. Now what?
- Call Viking Roofing and we will send one of our Roofing and Insurance Claim Specialist to evaluate your roofing system and all other property damage. Provided there is damage continue to next step.
NOTE: Our professionally trained Roofing and Storm Damage Specialist have many years of experience Identifying and evaluating wind and hail damage, most of our Roofing Specialist are, or have been insurance adjusters.
- If emergency tarping is needed, to help prevent further exterior or interior damage, we promptly will install tarping on all open roof areas, window etc.
- File a claim with your insurance company (tabs to the left) Ask your Roofing and Claim Specialist for help if needed.
- Advise Viking Roofing / Your Roofing Specialist of the adjuster appointment so we can meet the adjuster on-site.
- Following Viking Roofing / your Roofing Specialists meeting with the insurance adjuster you will receive a Loss Summary from the insurance company, and typically the first check or partial payment of the claim.
- Send an unaltered copy of the Loss Summary to Viking Roofing / Your Roofing Specialist so he can verify that all damaged area’s have been properly accounted for.
- Please understand that you will have to pay your deductible.
We have no interest finance plans available to fit your monthly budget.
- Call Viking Roofing Specialist / Project Manager to schedule the the replacement of your roofing system and pick out the color of the shingles.
See Shingle Color / Roofing Material within Viking Roofing Web- Site, a link will be provided by email or or a shingle sample can be brought to you.